The Tardus ® N is a fluid foliar fertilizer that provides nitrogen to plants. Each liter of the product has 390 g of N.
The differentiated Tardus ® N is the chemical form of nitrogen. The product has chemical additives that retard the release of nitrogen avoiding phytotoxicity caused by the application of nitrogen fertilizers in crop leaves.
PRODUCTS AND SPECIFICATIONS
Do not use higher doses per volume of water and per hectare.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Fluid product and easy to handle;
- Compatible with all major foliar fertilizers
- Increase the productivity of crops.
- Low corrosion risk on the equipment compared to the main sources of nitrogen
- Gradual release of nitrogen, thus allowing high doses, with little risk of phytotoxicity on crops